The Practical Nursing Program is designed to prepare the individual student for a career as a practical nurse. The program’s mission is to provide accessible undergraduate nursing education to diverse student populations for the development of nurse for entry-level practice. The mission will be accomplished through this program that reflects the needs and current trends of the communities we serve.
- Applicants must meet the following general requirements:
- Have a valid high school diploma or GED
- Take and Pass TEAS entrance exam
- Take and Pass TABE entrance exam
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a personal interview with the admissions representative or a school official